- LIFELIKE DESIGNÂ || 3-dimensional pig dissection teaching demonstration model with lifelike design built from a custom mold
- DURABLE || Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability and mounted onto backboard
- REMOVABLE PARTS || Includes detachable liver, intestines, two-piece heart, lungs and stomach - Shows internal anatomy - Anatomy is numbered for easy reference
- INCLUDES KEYCARD || Includes highly detailed keycard for easy identification
- HAND-PAINTED || Great alternative to the costs and cleanup of dissection in the classroom - Hand-painted using vibrant eco-friendly paint - Designed by subject matter experts
This beautiful hand painted model pig dissection is a wonderful tool for classrooms as either a preliminary diagram for students about to dissect their first pig, or for classes with students that prefer to not engage in hands on dissection of organic specimens. Measuring a robust 22" in length, the model weighs 5 lbs and allows for hands on analysis of critical internal organs as well as an idea of how these organs fit together within the body.