AT-5202 Electronic Stability Program Module
This comprehensive instructional module plugs directly into the Advanced Autotronics Simulator workstation designed to train students on modern automotive electronic stability systems. The topics covered on this board include: Electronic stability control systems, wheel speed sensor, yaw (vehicle rotation) rate sensor, steering wheel angle optical sensor, brake oil pressure sensor, brake pedal switch, throttle position sensor, ESP control module for the hydraulic unit, and troubleshooting exercises. The simulator comes with interactive courseware which contains essential theory enhanced with vivid simulations, guided exercises that interact with the Electronic Stability Program simulator, guided diagnostic exercises and self-assessment exercises.
Note: This item requires AT-5000 Autotronics Workstation
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at email@example.com
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Keune Style - Instant Blowout, 6.8 fl oz (200ml) - $25.00
- Hooked Iron Weight, 50g - with Bottom Slot - Cast Iron - Eisco Labs - $9.89
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765