if placed by 12PM EST
- HIGH QUALITY SET || Set of 2 comparative landform models for geological study. Each model measures 23.5" x 18"
- SHOW LAND EVOLUTION || A great way to show students the geological changes of earth over time
- REMOVABLE OVERLAY || Includes an overlay representing ancient mountain forms that can be removed to allow comparison with the base model
- VIVID COLORS || Cross section shows basic mountain types, volcanic fault block, glaciated domes, and folded mountains. Models feature eco-friendly, vividly colored hand painted details.
- EXCELLENT FOR CLASSROOMS || Models are perfect for any Geology or Earth Science classroom
Set of 2 comparative terrain landform models can be used to demonstrate the changes that have happened over millions of years. Each model measures 23.5" x 18". Use the overlay provided to easily compare ancient mountain forms to the basic form. Cross section shows basic mountain types, volcanic fault block, glaciated domes, and folded mountains.
A great way to show students how the Earth has changed over time.
Hand-painted with intricate detailing. Vivid, bright colors. Eco-friendly paint.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.