- ROCK LAYER MODEL || Model showing how rock layers react under stress by breaking and sliding past one another
- VISUAL || Provides a visual representation of normal, reverse and strike-slip faults - Helps students to differentiate hanging wall from the footwall
- DURABLE & STURDY || Made of high quality polymer that is built to last and withstand multiple uses
- EXPERTLY DESIGNED || Crafted by subject matter experts - Features vibrant, hand-painted details using eco-friendly paint
- PERFECT TEACHING MODEL || Designed as a visual learning aid for introducing and exploring various geological concepts
This colored model is made to last of a durable polymer. Shows how rock layers react under stress, breaking and sliding past one another. Shows normal, reverse, and strike-slip faults. Differentiate hanging wall from the footwall.