Here is your general slide staining kit all in one. The kit includes Innovating Science Microscope Vital Stain, which is Aldon's most general slide staining set for general biology. Vital staining refers to a technique where a dye, or series of dyes, are used to stain cells and tissue for observation under the microscope. These stains are chosen specifically because of their ability to be used on living cells without killing them. In addition to the stain we have included premium pre-cleaned slides, cover slips, and a storage container to hold your newly created slides.
The complete kit includes:
- 30ml Bottle of Bismark Brown
- 30ml Bottle of Brilliant Cresyl Blue
- 30ml Bottle of Cupric Acetate
- 30ml Bottle of Cupric Sulfate
- 30ml Bottle of Janus Green
- 30ml Bottle of Methylene Blue
- 30ml Bottle of Neutral Red
- 72 pre-cleaned premium clear glass microscope slides (1" x 3" in size, and 1.1 - 1.2mm in thickness)
- 100 glass microscope coverslips 22 x 22mm in size
- A durable polystyrene slide holder that holds 100 slides and includes a numbered index to keep track of your newly created slides.
Not included in the kit:
Distilled or deionized water
Kit SpecsComes with instructionsRegulated:
Small Qty Exemption 49CFR173.4Country of Origin:
9023.00.0000CA Prop Warning Statement:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Methanol/Methyl isobutyl ketone and Strong inorganic acid mists containing sulfuric acid, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.