- PREMIUM QUALITY || Premium quality Bunsen burner, suitable for a variety of laboratory applications, as well as glasswork and smoldering
- FOR LPG || Suitable for use with LPG (liquid petroleum gas) or butane gas. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that accepts 6-8mm tubing
- HEAVY BASE || Burner features a heavy casted base, providing additional stability
- STOPCOCK CONTROL || The nickel plated brass burner tube features a gas control stopcock, which allows you to regulate and switch off the gas flow
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Premium quality Bunsen burner, useful for a variety of laboratory applications and experiments, as well as glasswork and smoldering. Suitable for use with L.P.G (liquid petroleum gas) or butane gas. Burner is equipped with a heavy casted base, for added stability, and the nickel plated brass burner tube features a stopcock, allowing the user to control and switch off the flow of gas. Burner tube measures 8mm in diameter and has a length of 0.75". Accepts 6-8mm tubing.
Burner measures 6.5" tall, and the base measures 3" in diameter.