if placed by 12PM EST
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Premium quality Bunsen burner with both air mix adjustment and gas flow adjustment
- FOR NATURAL GAS || Suitable for use with Natural Gas (methane). Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that accepts 6-8mm tubing
- DIE CASTED BASE || Aluminum mixing tube is mounted on a circular, die casted zinc alloy base
- ADJUSTABLE || Equipped with a flame stabilizing burner tip, and air ports with collar to adjust the flow of air. Gas flow is controlled by needle valve fitted above the base, permitting easy flame adjustment
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Premium quality Bunsen burner that allows you to completely control both the air mix adjustment and gas flow adjustment. Suitable for use with natural gas (methane). The flame stabilizer makes this burner safer than standard Bunsen burners. Nickel-plated die casted zinc alloy base, aluminum mixing tube, flame stabilizing brass burner tip and adjustable air ports. Equipped with a serrated inlet for connection to 6-8mm tubing. Air supply is controlled by a nickel plated brass sleeve covering ports at the lower end of the mixing tube, and gas flow is controlled by needle valve fitted above the base for easy flame adjustment.
Burner measures 6.5" tall, and the base measures 3" in diameter.