- CLEANING BRUSH || Brush designed to scrub test tubes or other narrow glassware. Brush (including handle) measures 8.75" in total length
- STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE || Brush features a stainless steel, twisted wire handle that is resistant to corrosion. Moderate flexibility allows you to modify the handle shape if needed
- GREAT FOR CLEANING NARROW SPACES || Excellent for scrubbing hard-to-reach, narrow spaces including test tubes, pipes, cups, bottles, jars, vases, laboratory glassware, measuring cylinders, beakers and more
- FANNED TIP || Brush features semi-stiff, nylon fiber bristles with a fanned end for scrubbing tubes with rounded ends. Fiber section measures 3.75" in length and is 1.25" in diameter
- DESIGNED FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is perfect for use in the home and garage
This semi-stiff, nylon fiber bristle brush is perfect for scrubbing hard to reach, narrow spaces - test tubes, pipes, cups, bottles, jars, vases, laboratory glassware, measuring cylinders, beakers and more. The fanned end allows you to easily clean rounded surfaces and corners. The stainless steel, twisted handle is semi-flexible, allowing you to modify the shape as needed. Looped end for easy hanging. Designed for professional science laboratories but is perfect for a variety of applications in the home or garage.
Brush measures 8.75" in total length, with the bristle section measuring 3.75" in length and 1.25" in diameter, and handle measuring 5". Fits inside items with diameters of 1" - 1.2".