- 25ML || Burette with 25ml capacity
- CLASS A || ± 0.10mL tolerance and 0.10ml sub. divisions - Accurate as per class A, DIN ISO 385 Compliant
- FEATURES || Includes an attached PTFE straight bore stopcock
- DURABLE & STURDY || Burette is made of precisely bore high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Built to last
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Features chemical resistant white printing - All contents are included in a single package
Class A, Accuracy as per DIN ISO 385 standard. Burette is made of high quality 3.3 borosilicate glass. PTFE Key Stopcock
Tolerance ± 0.10ml
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Calibrated for delivery.Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.