if placed by 12PM EST
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 25ml Measuring Cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- ASTM E1272 || Class A Tolerance, as per ISO/ASTM standards
- WHITE GRADUATIONS || Easy to read, white printed graduations and specifications. Calibrated to contain
- HEXAGONAL BASE || Cylinder features a hexagonal base for maximum stability and is fitted with a removable, plastic protective collar
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
25ml capacity measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Hexagonal base for extra stability. Class A tolerance, Â±0.34ml as per ISO/ASTM. Fitted with a plastic, hexagonal protective collar.
Cylinder stands 6.75" tall, with a base measuring 2.3" wide. Inner diameter of cylinder body measures 0.7", and outer diameter measures 0.85".
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515Â°C | Annealing Point 565Â°C | Softening Point 820Â°C.
Calibrated to contain.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.