Measuring Cylinders 3 Piece Set - ASTM, Class A - 5ml, 10ml & 25ml - Protective Collars, Hexagonal Base - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - Eisco Labs
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || Set of three Measuring Cylinders made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Set includes cylinders with 5ml, 10ml & 25ml capacities
- ASTM E1272 || Class A Tolerance, as per ISO/ASTM standards
- BLUE GRADUATIONS || Easy to read, blue printed graduations and specifications. Calibrated to contain
- HEXAGONAL BASE || Cylinder features a hexagonal base for maximum stability and is fitted with a removable, plastic protective collar
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Set of 3 measuring cylinders made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Includes one of each: 5ml, 10ml & 25ml capacities. Each features a solid, hexagonal base for extra stability. Class A tolerance as per ISO/ASTM. Each cylinder is fitted with a plastic, hexagonal protective collar.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Calibrated to contain.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.