Measuring Cylinder, 50ml - Class A Tolerance ±0.50ml - Hexagonal Base - Blue Graduations - Borosilicate 3.3 Glass - Eisco Labs
- Made of high quality, heavy duty, Borosilicate 3.3 glass
- 50ml capacity with 1ml printed, graduations
- Class A tolerance, ±0.50ml as per ISO 4788
- Hexagonal base for extra stability
- Stands 7.75" tall and has a base measuring 2.3" wide. Body has an inner diameter of 23mm and an outer diameter of 25mm
50ml capacity measuring cylinder made of high quality, heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 glass. Hexagonal base for extra stability. Class A tolerance, ±0.50ml as per ISO 4788.
Cylinder stands 7.75" tall, with a base measuring 2.3" wide. Inner diameter of cylinder body measures 23mm, and outer diameter measures 25mm.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.