if placed by 12PM EST
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 25ml capacity measuring cylinder made of premium quality, US sourced polypropylene plastic. Class B tolerance. The translucent, rigid polymer is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability. Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
- OCTAGONAL BASE || Cylinder features a octagonal base for maximum stability
- RAISED GRADUATIONS || Superior optical clarity with easy to read, raised 0.5ml graduation lines that are marked every 5ml. Calibrated to contain
- US SOURCED RAW MATERIAL | While the product is manufactured in India, the raw material of the premium polypropylene plastic is sourced from the US and is exclusive to Eisco Labs.
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || High heat tolerance, and good to excellent chemical resistance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Measuring cylinder with a 25ml capacity made of premium quality, US sourced polypropylene plastic. Class B tolerance. Calibrated to contain.
Translucent rigid construction and superior optical clarity. Easy to read, raised graduation lines every 0.5ml, and marked every 5ml. Octagonal base for extra stability, and a spout for easy pouring.
Microwavable and resistant to fatigue for long term durability. High heat tolerance with a temperature range of -20 to +135°C. Autoclavable at 121°C for easy cleaning and sterilization.
Cylinder stands 6.75" tall, with a base measuring 2" wide. Outer diameter of cylinder body measures 0.8", and inner diameter measures 0.6".
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
While the polypropylene products are built in our advanced manufacturing facilities in India, the raw polypropylene plastic material is sourced from the United States to ensure the highest level of quality and purity possible. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. Using only the highest grade, raw materials, each product is created according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.