if placed by 12PM EST
hBAR is a Pennsylvania COSTARS program supplier - learn more here
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || 100ml capacity measuring cylinder. Class B tolerance. The translucent, rigid polymer construction is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability
- OCTAGONAL BASE || Cylinder features a octagonal base for maximum stability
- RAISED GRADUATIONS || Superior optical clarity with easy to read, raised 1ml graduation lines that are marked every 10ml. Calibrated to contain
- POLYPROPYLENE CONSTRUCTION || Made of high quality polypropylene that features high heat tolerance, and good to excellent chemical resistance. Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Measuring cylinder with a 100ml capacity made of premium quality polypropylene plastic. Class B tolerance. Calibrated to contain.
Translucent rigid construction and superior optical clarity. Easy to read, raised graduation lines every 1ml, and marked every 10ml. Octagonal base for extra stability, and a spout for easy pouring.
Microwavable and resistant to fatigue for long term durability. High heat tolerance with a temperature range of -20 to +135°C. Good to excellent chemical resistance. Autoclavable at 121°C for easy cleaning and sterilization.
Cylinder stands 10" tall, with a base measuring 2.9" wide. Outer diameter of cylinder body measures 1.2", and inner diameter measures 1.1".
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.