if placed by 12PM EST
- INDUSTRIAL QUALITY || Set of 4 measuring cylinders. Includes 10ml, 25ml, 50ml & 100ml capacities. Made of premium quality, US sourced polypropylene plastic. Class B tolerance
- OCTAGONAL BASE || Cylinders feature octagonal bases for maximum stability
- RAISED GRADUATIONS || Superior optical clarity with easy to read, raised graduation lines. Cylinders are calibrated to contain
- SUPERIOR DURABILITY || The translucent, rigid polymer is resistant to fatigue for superior and dependable durability. Autoclavable for easy cleaning and sterilization
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || High heat tolerance, and good to excellent chemical resistance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
Set of 4 Polypropylene Measuring Cylinders - 10ml, 25ml, 50ml & 100ml
This set contains four measuring cylinders with 10, 25, 50 and 100ml capacities. Made of premium quality, US sourced polypropylene plastic. Class B tolerance. Calibrated to contain. Translucent rigid construction and superior optical clarity. Raised graduation lines. Each cylinder features an octagonal base for extra stability, and a spout for easy pouring.
Microwavable and resistant to fatigue for long term durability. High heat tolerance with a temperature range of -20 to +135°C. Autoclavable at 121°C.
10ml || 0.2ml graduations, marked every 1ml. Measures 5.9" tall, with a base measuring 1.75" wide. Outer diameter of cylinder body measures 0.6", and inner diameter measures 0.4"
25ml || 0.5ml graduations, marked every 5ml. Measures 6.75" tall, with a base measuring 2" wide. Outer diameter of cylinder body measures 0.8", and inner diameter measures 0.6".
50ml || 1ml graduations, marked every 10ml. Measures 8" tall, with a base measuring 2.5" wide. Outer diameter of cylinder body measures 1.1", and inner diameter measures 0.9".
100ml || 0.5ml graduations, marked every 10ml. Measures 10" tall, with a base measuring 2.9" wide. Outer diameter of cylinder body measures 1.2", and inner diameter measures 1.1"Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
While the polypropylene products are built in our advanced manufacturing facilities in India, the raw polypropylene plastic material is sourced from the United States to ensure the highest level of quality and purity possible.