if placed by 12PM EST
- 100 x 17 MM || Pack of one Petri dish measuring 100 x 17mm
- DURABLE & STURDY || Made of high quality soda glass - Built to last
- TRANSPARENT || Clear to provide easy visibility of cells, bacteria, fungi, mosses, etc. - Also great for using in the temporary storage of liquid, granules, powder, and for small objects such as insects or seeds
- EASY TO USE || Autoclavable - Can withstand wet or dry sterilization for repeated use
- BEADED EDGES || Beaded edging allows for greater mechanical strength
Single, premium Petri Dish made with heavy duty Borosilicate 3.3 Glass. Dish and cover measure 100mm in diameter and 17mm in height. The dish itself measures has an inner diameter of 92mm, and an outer diameter of 96mm. Wall thickness measures 2mm. Individually Wrapped Top and Bottom.
Petri dish is autoclavable and can handle direct flames. Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.