if placed by 12PM EST
- SQUIBB || Squibb-style graduated dropping/separatory funnel with 500ml capacity
- TRANSPARENT & DURABLE || Made of high quality Borosilicate 3.3 glass - Transparency allows for high visibility
- FOR SEPARATION || Used to transfer liquids - Using the stopcock allows fluids, including reagents, to dispense slowly (drop-wise)
- STOPPER & STOPCOCK || Fitted with an interchangeable 24/29 plastic stopper and glass key stopcock
- GREAT FOR PROFESSIONAL LABORATORIES, CLASSROOMS & HOUSEHOLD || Superior chemical durability and heat tolerance. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use
500ml capacity separating funnel, made of high quality borosilicate glass. Funnel has a 24/29 size socket and includes an interchangeable plastic stopper. Glass key stopcock. White graduations, every 50ml, and marked every 100ml.
This funnel (including stem) measures 14" tall, and has a diameter of 4". The stem measures 2.25" tall and has an inner diameter of 6mm and outer diameter of 9mm.
Autoclavable, with superior chemical durability. Low temperature gradient- can withstand high temperatures & thermal shocks. Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.