Wooden Pipette Stand - Supports 12 Pipettes Horizontally
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Premium quality pipette stand featuring a sturdy wood construction that will stand up to the wear and tear of the lab
- HORIZONTAL || Rack holds pipettes horizontally, allowing items to fully dry. Measures 8.75" wide, 3.75" long, and 8.75" tall, allowing it to fit in most lab spaces
- ACCOMMODATES 12 PIPETTES || Supports up to 12 pipettes - rack features 12mm slots. Can hold pipettes of up to 1.2cm in diameter
- GREAT FOR CLASSROOM, SCIENCE LABORATORIES AND HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Can be repurposed for use in kitchens, to hold utensils or in art rooms for paint brush storage and drying
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Premium quality wooden rack designed to hold up to 12 pipettes. Polished. Rack features 12 holes measuring 12mm in diameter. Rack holds pipettes horizontally for drying and storing. Measures 8.75" wide, 3.75" long, and 8.75" tall. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. The design of this rack allows it to be repurposed in a variety of ways - can be used in kitchens to hold utensils, or for in arts and crafts to store and dry paint brushes or tools.