Wooden Pipette Stand - Supports 24 Pipettes Vertically
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Premium quality pipette stand featuring a sturdy wood construction that will stand up to the wear and tear of the lab
- VERTICAL || Rack holds pipettes vertically, allowing liquids to drain. Measures 15.5" wide, 3.25" long, and 16.25" tall, allowing it to fit in most lab spaces
- ACCOMODATES 24 PIPETTES || Supports up to 24 pipettes - rack features (8) 20mm holes, (8) 12mm holes and (8) 9mm holes. Can hold pipettes with diameters from 0.9 to 2 centimeters
- GREAT FOR CLASSROOM, SCIENCE LABORATORIES AND HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Can be repurposed for use in kitchens, to hold utensils or in art rooms for paint brush storage and drying
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Premium quality wooden rack designed to hold up to 24 serological pipettes. Polished. Rack features holes measuring 9mm, 12mm and 20mm in diameter to accommodate an assortment of pipettes. Rack holds pipettes straight and vertical, allowing liquids to drain and labware to dry. Measures 15.5" wide, 3.25" long, and 16.25" tall. Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. The design of this rack allows it to be repurposed in a variety of ways - can be used in kitchens to hold utensils, or for in arts and crafts to store and dry paint brushes or tools.