Bunsen Burner, Natural Gas - StabiliBase, Anti-Tip Design
- SIMPLE DESIGN || This basic Bunsen burner is used for safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion. Features air flow adjustment sleeve. Burner is designed to have the flame controlled via the valve at the gas output, not at the burner. Simple, easy to use burner jetted for natural gas
- FOR NATURAL GAS || Suitable for use with natural gas. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that accepts 6-8mm tubing
- CAST IRON BASE || This improved design has an extended cast Iron base (4.25" x 4.25") that prevents tipping, even when hoses are connected. Burner feet are spaced at all four corners for added stability and allows burner to fit comfortably under stands. Burner equipped with a sturdy "Candle stick holder" handle. This safety feature is casted into the base to allow user to move burner without getting harmed
- AIR FLOW ADJUSTABLE || Burner features an air flow sleeve, allowing you to adjust the amount of oxygen drawn into the tube
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
This basic Bunsen burner is used for safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion. Features one adjustment, which is an air flow adjustment sleeve. Burner is designed to have the flame controlled via the valve at the gas output, and not at the burner. This is a simple and easy to use burner jetted for natural gas. Natural Gas Burners have a BTU range usually 800-1200. Maximum Temperature is approximately 1500° C (2732° F).
This burner is equipped with casted ribbed fuel input tube with an 8mm outside diameter - Recommended neoprene tube (not included) to connect burner to fuel source is Eisco Labs Neoprene Hose - available in 2 ft or 3 ft length options (CH0100A or CH0100B). Each end of the tubes has a flexible end that can fit a variable diameter of 0.28" to 0.42" (8-10mm) to accept a variety sizes on different burners.
Burner measures 5.75" tall, and base measures 4.25" wide and long.