- PREMIUM DESIGN || This premium Bunsen burner is used for safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion
- FOR LPG || Suitable for use with LPG (liquid petroleum gas) or butane gas. Burner comes equipped with a serrated inlet arm that accepts 6-8mm tubing
- CAST IRON BASE || This improved design has an extended cast Iron base (4.25" x 4.25") that prevents tipping, even when hoses are connected. Burner feet are spaced at all four corners for added stability and allows burner to fit comfortably under stands. Burner equipped with a sturdy "Candle stick holder" handle. This safety feature is casted into the base to allow user to move burner without getting harmed
- ADJUSTABLE || This burner is equipped with a brass flame stabilizer tip and two adjustable features - an air flow adjustment sleeve to control the oxygen that is drawn into the tube, and a brass gas adjustment needle valve to control gas flow
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
This premium Bunsen burner is used for safe continuous stream of flammable gas used for heating, sterilization and combustion. This burner is equipped with an air flow adjustment sleeve, brass thumb gas adjustment and brass flame stabilizer tip. Jetted for liquid propane. Liquid Propane Burners have a BTU range usually 2,000-3,200. Maximum Temperature is approximately 1550° C (2822° F).
This burner is equipped with casted ribbed fuel input tube with an 8mm outside diameter - Recommended neoprene tube (not included) to connect burner to fuel source is Eisco Labs Neoprene Hose - available in 2 ft or 3 ft length options (CH0100A or CH0100B). Each end of the tubes has a flexible end that can fit a variable diameter of 0.28" to 0.42" (8-10mm) to accept a variety sizes on different burners.
Burner measures 6.75" tall, and base measures 4.25" wide and long.