if placed by 12PM EST
- 23 piece essential oils extraction kit made of made of high quality borosilicate 3.3 glass
- Complete set up for extracting your own essential oils using glass steam distillation
- Includes all necessary glassware, cork stand, joint clips, 24/40 stoppers and rubber tubing
- Laboratory quality components
Complete set up for extracting your own essential oils using glass steam distillation. This 23 piece set is comprised of premium, laboratory grade components. 3.3 Borosilicate glassware, polypropylene stoppers and chemical resistant plastic joint clips, rubber tubing and cork flask stand. 24/40 interchangeable stoppers and ground joints.
- (2) 125ml Pear Shaped Separating Funnels - PFTE stopcock and stem with cone
- (2) 500ml Boiling Flasks - round bottom
- (1) 500ml Biomass Flask
- (1) Multiple Adapter - two parallel necks
- (1) Vertical Recovery Bend Adapter - with thermometer socket
- (1) Receiver Adapter
- (1) Jointed Liebig Condenser
- (10) Size 24 Joint Clips - green
- (2) Polypropylene 24/40 Interchangeable Stoppers
- (1) Soft, Rubber Tubing
- (1) Cork Flask Stand
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.
Plastic joint clips have a heat tolerance of up to 80°C.