Quartz Collection - Set of 5 Rock and Mineral Specimens
- 5 rock and mineral specimens approximately 1" (approx. 3cm) in length
- All five samples are made up almost entirely of quartz
- This grouping is fantastic for lessons on how formation mechanism can affect the appearance of a rock or mineral
- Samples are a perfect size for use in classroom identification labs and exercises, correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
- This mineral set is a great addition to any rock and mineral collection
Quartz makes up the majority of Earth's continental crust, and is nearly ubiquitous in the world of geology. The five samples included in this set, though they look completely different, are all made of this simple mineral. A perfect addition to any lesson about formation mechanisms in geology, this set also makes a great addition to any geologic collection. Included in this set are 1" samples of crystalline quartz, milky quartz, obsidian, sandstone, and quartzite.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at email@example.com
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765