if placed by 12PM EST
hBAR is a Pennsylvania COSTARS program supplier - learn more here
- PREMIUM QUALITY || Test tube rack featuring a sturdy hardwood construction that will stand up to the wear and tear of the lab
- ACCOMMODATES 12 TEST TUBES || Supports up to 12 test tubes that measure up to 1 1/8" in diameter - Provides convenient insertion and removal of tubes
- ACCESSORIES || Included are 1 rack, 12 borosilicate glass test tubes, 6" tall and 1" diameter with screw caps, and 1 funnel
- GREAT FOR CLASSROOM, SCIENCE LABORATORIES AND HOUSEHOLD || Designed for use in professional laboratories, but is an ideal choice for science classrooms and household use. Can be repurposed for use in kitchens, to hold spices or utensils. Great for arts & crafts, for fountain pens and organization
- MANUFACTURED BY EISCO LABS || Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control. Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind
Test Tube Spice Rack, Wooden Rack with 12 Borosilicate Glass Test Tubes
(12) Test Tubes, (1) Wood Test Tube Rack
This is the perfect starter set for someone looking to create a test tube spice rack. All of the products are lab quality and tested.
Eisco Labs Borosilicate glass has the following heat tolerances: Strain Point -515°C | Annealing Point 565°C | Softening Point 820°C.