Most orders ship same day.
- FULL SIZE SKELETON MODEL || Life size human muscular skeleton model stands approximately 62" tall with painted muscle origins & insertion details on its left side
- ARTICULATED JOINTS, 3 PART SKULL || Quality hardware allows for easy movement of major joints and the three part skull is removable for closer study of jaw, teeth and internal structures. Arms and legs can be removed for storage and study
- INCREDIBLE REALISM || Model features realistic details, textures and bony landmarks - providing an incredible amount of realism for examining the human skeleton
- HANGING STAND || Includes a hanging stand with rolling base allowing for free movement of entire skeleton
- DURABLE POLYMER CONSTRUCTION || Made of durable and sturdy plastisol polymer. This washable model is easy to clean and will hold up to years of handling
This human muscular skeleton model provides an incredible amount of realism and a superior level of detail for examining the human skeleton. Numbered details, moveable joints, flexible spine and removable head, three part skull and articulated mandible allow for thorough examination. The model features painted muscle origins and insertions on it's left side. The skeleton is natural size and has natural coloring (excluding painted details). Features realistic textures and bony landmarks, making this an excellent tool for students and medical demonstrations.Includes hanging type stand with rolling base, and a key card for identifying the numbered structures. No tools are needed for this model's simple assembly. Model is cast from high quality, durable PVC plastic allowing it to withstand years of instructor and student use. Easy to clean.
The skeleton (unmounted) measures approximately 62" tall and approximately 17" wide. Rolling base measures approximately 20" wide.