if placed by 12PM EST
- Gigantic 8'x4' (96"x48") periodic table made from corrugated cardboard to withstand heavy use
- Detailed information for each element includes atomic number, mass, electronegativity, ionization energy, ground-state configurations, and more
- This periodic table includes the four new elements discovered in June 2016: nihonium (113), moscovium (115), tennessine (117), and oganesson (118)
- Tri-fold construction makes table easily stored or transported
- Most detailed, complete, and largest periodic table on the market
This periodic table is massive, and made from sturdy corrugated cardboard. Perfect for classrooms and chemistry labs. The tri-fold design makes the chart easily portable. This new chart also includes the four newest elements added to the periodic table: nihonium (113), moscovium (115), tennessine (117), and oganesson (118). With the addition of these four newcomers, this makes hBARSCI's periodic table the most complete and informative table on the market.