if placed by 12PM EST
- This activity runs a good balance of conceptual learning and hands-on experimentation
- Young learners will explore the properties of matter with this fun and safe oobleck material
- Kit includes oobleck powder, solid samples, holding trays and testing spatulas
- Teacher's (or Parent's!) manual included
- The Science at Home series by Innovating Science is designed to offer engaging activities and educational content to learners at home
This activity runs a good balance of conceptual learning and hands-on experimentation. Young learners will be introduced to the properties of matter, and practice testing hypotheses and drawing conclusions from their observations. Samples of a solid and a liquid will be tested to illuminate key differences, then students will explore the wonder of non-Newtonian fluids, material that rides the line between liquid and solid. Students will perform the same experiments on oobleck and try to tell if it is a solid or a liquid.
- 1000g Oobleck Powder
- 10 pcs Solid Samples
- 30 Holding Trays
- 10 Testing Spatulas
- Teacher (or Parent's!) manual
- Safety Data Sheet
The Science at Home series by Innovating Science is designed to offer engaging activities and educational content to young learners at home. Kits incorporate applied math and science principles into homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology. Innovating Science products, manufactured by Aldon Corporation, include educational kits for the chemistry, life science, green chemistry, advanced placement chemistry, and forensic fields. Aldon Corporation was founded in 1964, and is headquartered in Avon, NY.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.