Most orders ship same day.
- Chemistry kit aimed to teach students about the germination process
- Students will study the interior of seeds, then germinate and grow them
- The kit includes three different varieties of seeds - beans, peas, and sunflowers
- Kit contains enough material for up to 15 groups of students
- Comes with teacher's manual and safety data sheets for all included materials
This chemistry kit lets students examine and understand what plants need to grow and survive. This kit includes bean, pea, and sunflower seeds, which the students will dissect, germinate, and grow. The kit includes enough material for 15 groups, allowing students to compare plant growth between groups. Includes a teacher’s manual and safety data sheets for all materials.
What’s in the box?
- (15) bean seeds
- (30) pea seeds
- (30) sunflower seeds
- (15) magnifiers
- (15) toothpicks
- (30) plastic cups, 5 ounces
- (30) plastic cups, 7 ounces
- (30) wicks
- (1) bag potting soil
- Teacher’s manual and safety data sheets
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.