Most orders ship same day.
- Chemistry demonstration kit designed to teach young learners about density and chemical reactions
- Students will build their own "lava lamps" using oil, water, and Alka-Seltzer to visualize the concept of density
- Kit includes plastic bottles, vegetable oil, food coloring and alka seltzer tablets
- Teacher's (or Parent's!) manual included
- The Science at Home series by Innovating Science is designed to offer engaging activities and educational content to learners at home
This simple chemistry demonstration teaches elementary level learners about density, polarity, and chemical reactions. Using water, oil, and Alka-Seltzer, they will create their own density-driven lava lamp at home! This demonstration is a great way to introduce the concept of density in a fun and exciting way.
- 5 Plastic Bottles
- 1L Vegetable Oil
- 25mL Food Coloring
- 10 Alka Seltzer Tablets
- Teacher (or Parent's!) manual
- Safety Data Sheet
The Science at Home series by Innovating Science is designed to offer engaging activities and educational content to young learners at home. Kits incorporate applied math and science principles into homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology. Innovating Science products, manufactured by Aldon Corporation, include educational kits for the chemistry, life science, green chemistry, advanced placement chemistry, and forensic fields. Aldon Corporation was founded in 1964, and is headquartered in Avon, NY.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.