if placed by 12PM EST
- 100g bottle of citric acid
- Lab-grade material for lab and research use
- Used as a component of Benedict's reagent
- Perfect for use in any biochemistry lab or classroom
- Instructions for safe storage printed on the bottle - MSDS available upon request
Innovating Science's anhydrous lab-grade citric acid comes in a 100g bottle. Often used as a component of Benedict's reagent, this makes the chemical a perfect fit in any educational or research lab dealing with biochemistry or inorganic chemistry. Each bottle has safe handling and storage procedures printed directly on the bottle. This is a high quality chemical designed for use in research labs.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.