if placed by 12PM EST
- 500g bottle of sodium carbonate anhydrous
- Reagent-grade material for lab and research use
- Used as a buffer component in chromatography, electrophoresis, and enzyme catalysis
- Perfect for use in any biochemistry lab or classroom
- Includes directions for safe storage printed directly on the package
Innovating Science's reagent-grade sodium carbonate anhydrous comes in a sturdy plastic 500g bottle. Often used as a buffer component in chromatography, electrophoresis, and enzyme catalysis, this makes the chemical a perfect fit in any educational or research lab dealing with biochemistry or molecular biology. Each bottle has safe handling and storage procedures printed directly on the bottle. This high quality chemical product is manufactured in the United States.
Not for drug, food, or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.