Strontium Chloride, 100g - 6-Hydrate - Reagent-Grade - The Curated Chemical Collection
- 100g bottle of strontium chloride
- Reagent-grade material for lab and research use
- Used as a precursor to other strontium chemicals, and as a flame colorant
- Perfect for use in any inorganic chemistry lab or classroom
- Includes directions for safe storage and SDS is available on product page and by request
Innovating Science's reagent-grade 6-hydrate strontium chloride comes in a 100g bottle. Often used as a precursor to other strontium chemicals, and as a flame colorant, this makes the chemical a perfect fit in any educational or research lab dealing with inorganic chemistry or physical chemistry. Each bottle has safe handling and storage procedures printed directly on the bottle. This is a high quality chemical product manufactured in the United States.
For Laboratory Use Only. Not for drug, food or household use. Keep out of reach of children. For more information, refer to the Safety Data Sheet.