Solvent Spill Clean Up and Disposal Kit
- Cleanup kit is designed to handle potentially hazardous chemical spills in the lab
- Contains supplies for safely cleaning and disposing of flammable solvent
- Kit comes with instructions on safe cleaning procedures
- Materials are labeled with universal storage codes to inform safe practices
- Safety data sheets included to inform safe storage and maintenance of chemicals
When it comes to lab work, there’s nothing more important than safety. Be prepared for spills in your lab with Innovating Science’s flammable solvent spill cleanup kit. The diatomaceous earth included acts as an adsorption agent, aiding in the cleanup of potentially hazardous chemicals. This kit also includes nitrile gloves, 9”x16” polybags, a dustpan and brush, and safety data sheets for proper storage and use of kit materials. Always dispose of chemicals in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations. When it comes to safety, it never hurts to be prepared.
Innovating Science products, manufactured by Aldon Corporation, include educational kits for the chemistry, life science, green chemistry, advanced placement chemistry, and forensic fields. Aldon Corporation was founded in 1964, and is headquartered in Avon, NY.
What’s in the box?
- 1 bag diatomaceous earth (750g)
- 2 nitrile gloves
- 2 9”x16” polybags
- 2 twist ties
- 2 blank shipping tags
- 1 dustpan and brush
- Instruction sheet and material safety data sheet