Innovating Science Sulfide Indole Motility (SIM) Differential Medium, 100g
- 100g bottle of microbiological differentiation medium
- Perfect for use in any biology lab or classroom
- Used for the differentiation of cultured microorganisms
- SIM medium tests production of hydrogen sulfide, indole production, and motility
- Includes directions for safe storage printed directly on the bottle
To assist in the differentiation of enteric organisms the medium provides three tests – indole production, production of hydrogen sulfide by organisms that can reduce sulfur, and motility. Requires Kovac’s reagent for determination of indole production. 100 g SIM Medium Use 30 grams with 1 liter of water.