- Polling clicker used in classrooms, lecture halls, and meetings, user friendly intuitive operation
- Answer multiple choice, yes/no, true false questions, help request feature
- Contains clicker and batteries
- Suitable for elementary, middleschool, highscool, college, technical training, and corporate training ages 7 to 100.
- Easy to see and use buttons and LED indicators
The magiclass clicker remote is an intuitive student polling clicker used in classrooms to engage students and inform teachers of levels of understanding. This clicker can be used to answer yes/no, multiple choice, and true/false questions. There is also a unique feature which lets students privately request help. The MCSTD1 connects to any magiclass MCHUB or MC20 unit in the classroom.
RF 2.4 GHz technology
2 directional communication at a rage of 1Gb per second
Range is 100 meters
Use up to 700 clickers at once