Spherometer to Measure Curvature of a Round Surface
- Used to determine the radius of curvature of a round/spherical surface
- Geometry is 3 points and one center screw, points are 40mm apart
- Vertical scale range is -10 to +10mm
- Graduation resolution is 0.01mm
- The calibration and correlation of the vertical and horizontal scales set this spherometer apart from other models on the market
Spherometer is for measuring the curvature of a round surface. Typically this is used for measuring lenses in physics labs to determine focal length and other geometrical optic measurements. This tool will measure the curvature of nearly any surface that fits between the 3 points (40mm apart). It is a precise apparatus with a vertical measuring graduation of 0.01mm.