Most orders ship same day.
- Set of 6 durable steel springs with looped ends
- Compressed spring dimensions are: 6.25" x .5", 8" x .6", 6.5" x .75", 7.5" x .6", 8.25 x 1", 9" x .4"
- Ideal for depicting Hooke's Law and other physics concepts
- Designed for classroom use
- Flexible length between 10-20cm
The Eisco set of 6 steel springs is ideal for classroom demonstrations involving Hooke's law and other physics concepts. Each spring is made of durable steel, and the variety in size offers a range of responses for students to examine.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.