- Stands 32 inches high with a 7.8 inch wide base for sturdy display
- Demonstrate a variety of physics concepts – beginner to advanced
- Right-angled clamps support horizontal rod on which pulleys hang
- Collars with hooks can be inserted onto rod to support pulleys
- Capstan fitted onto one end of the sturdy metal base; hook for attaching pulley at other end
EISCO Advanced Pulley Demonstration Set - Model PH0304
(1) Pulley Demonstration Set
A highly versatile apparatus for the demonstration of various concepts associated with pulleys and their configurations. Demonstrate multiple configurations simultaneously, or concentrate on one topic.
Built to last for years in the classroom with a sturdy metal base, and quality-made steel rods. Designed for both the student and the teacher. Its ease of use is suited for students learning the basics of mechanical advantage with pulley applications. The various kinds of pulleys and accessories make it the ideal pulley demonstration tool.
Demonstrate mechanical and force differences between a single pulley and double pulley, determining the work/energy of a pulley system or interface with computer sensors (not included) to perform similar activities.
(8) Single Pulleys
(2) Triple Tandem Pulleys
(2) Quadruple Pulleys
(1) Heavy Composite Base (81 x 20 cm) fitted with 2 sockets, a capstan and an eye hook
(3) Rod (81 cm x 12.5 mm)
(8) Collars with hooks
(3) Right angled clamp
(1) Wheel and Axel
(4) Rolls of Cord (string)
(1) Tommy Bar to tighten vertical rod