- Premium, heavy duty 7.5cm brass rotor balanced with three pairs of adjustable cast iron pivots fitted on stand
- Fluid motion for seamless performance
- Use for study of complex gyroscope physics concepts such as kinematics, angular velocity and angular acceleration and precession decay
- Generate compelling mathematic discussions regarding torque, swivel rate, mass per arc unit etc.
- Beautiful functional display piece for home or office
Amongst the finest gyroscopes available on the commercial market, this unit is completely comprised of heavy duty metals, from Gimbals to rotor to base, and has an uncompromisingly fluid motion. Great for classroom, lab and home settings as well as a beautiful display piece for the office.