- Carriage made of plastic resin
- Wheels of carriage made of aluminum
- Carriage dimensions: 5.25in length; 1.19in height
- Wheel dimensions: 1.25in diameter
- Area in carriage for placement of various weights
Hall's carriage is a great tool that is useful for teaching students about dynamics when used in conjunction with an incline plane. The carriage has a compartment in which different weights can be placed to measure the effect of weight on speed and acceleration. It provides an effective method for students to learn both visually and kinesthetically about work, power, and energy.