Pan Balance Scale Demonstration Lever - Low Friction Pivot, 10.6" (27cm) Tall
by Eisco Labs
- Perfect for comparing masses and the study of torque, center of gravity, levers, moments, and static forces
- Apparatus includes: Base, Support Rod, mounting hardware brackets, zero offset rod, horizontal balance lever, balance needle, protractor, pan holders, and pans
- Lever and supporting rod are made of aluminum and steel, base is made of plastic, pans and supports are made of stainless steel
- Pan diameter is 4" (10cm), each pan weights 1.2oz, lever length is 10.5" (26.7cm)
- Low friction brass pivot point gives more precise balance and measurement
Pan Balance Scale Demonstration Lever - Low friction pivot, 10.6" (27cm) tall.