if placed by 12PM EST
- Spare pulley for use with a linear air track
- Designed specifically for Eisco Labs' air track (PH0362), but will work in any track that fits it
- Pulley measures 0.5" wide and 0.75" in diameter
- Pulley is made from durable plastic
- Use to hang masses off the end of an air track to study force and motion
Spare pulley for use with a linear air track. This pulley is designed for use with Eisco Labs' air track (PH0362), but can be mounted on any similar apparatus. Best used for studying physical concepts such as force and motion, masses or other weights can be hung from the pulley and attached to a cart to track movement. The pulley's diameter is 0.75", and measures 0.5" wide.