Ring & Ball Gravesande with Chain - 22mm Ball - Thermal Expansion Demonstration Apparatus - Eisco Labs
- A brass ball secured to a mounted brass ring with a chain
- For use in demonstrating thermal expansion
- Apparatus demonstrates that the ball passes through the ring when cold but will not pass through after being heated
- Ball measures 22mm in diameter, ring to handle measures 9.75"
- Excellent demonstration tool for science classrooms
A brass ball secured to a mounted brass ring with a chain. Used in the demonstration of thermal expansions. The ball will pass through the ring when cold but will not pass through after being heated.
Ball measures 22mm in diameter. Ring to handle measurement is 9.75".
Excellent demonstration tool for science classrooms.
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.