Eisco Labs Steam Engine Model - Working Piston, Slide Valve, and Link Motion
- Steam engine model ideal for classroom demonstrations
- Cross-sectioned cylinder to show internal operation
- Working parts - piston, slide valve both move and the link motion and reversing method operate
- Movement of the wheel is light enough to demonstrate even by blowing with your mouth
This model shows the internal structure and operating principles of a working steam engine. The metal cylinder is cross-section cut and is covered with a clear plate to show movement of the piston inside the cylinder.
Complete with working parts – the piston, slide valve both move and the link motion and reversing method can be observed. The movement of the wheel is light enough to demonstrate even by blowing air from one's mouth.
Dimensions of model on base are 14 x 7 x 4 inches.
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
(866) 312-9938 (US Toll Free)
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at firstname.lastname@example.org
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Lab Quality Genetic Super Taster Test Kits with Storage Case and Instructions - Classroom Pack (100 sets of strips) - PTC, Sodium Benzoate, Thiourea, and Control (No Chemical) - $19.97
- Eisco Labs Demonstration Motor Generator Activity Model (AC/DC) - Hand Powered - $67.77
- Hollow Acrylic Prism, Cube - 1"x1" - With Stopper - For Physics and Light Experiments - Eisco Labs - $15.49
- Authentic Acid Treated Chalcopyrite, 2lb Bag - The Artisan Mined Series by hBAR - $39.99
- Erycard ABO/RH Blood Typing Card - NOT for Medical / Clinical Use - Innovating Science - $23.49
- Burette, 50ml - Class A, ±0.05ml Accuracy - Borosilicate Glass - Straight Bore PTFE Stopcock - 0.1ml Blue Graduations - Eisco Labs - $21.89
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Contact Us - Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur?
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765