Set of 7 blocks in a wooden storage box. Each of the blocks is made of durable, highly polished acrylic material and measures 0.6" (15mm) thick. Excellent for physics classrooms. Ideal for a variety of experiments in optics, light refraction, spectrometry and wavelengths. Great for photography lighting and distortion effects.
- Rectangle, 75 x 50mm
- Semi-Circle, 75mm diam.
- Triangle, 60º x 60º x 60º - 58 mm sides
- Triangle, 90º x 45º x 45º - 75mm hypotenuse
- Triangle, 90º x 60º x 30º - 75mm hypotenuse
- Bi-Convex, 75mm long - Curved faces have a 100mm radius
- Bi-Concave, 75mm long - Curved faces have a 100mm radius
Eisco Labs proudly manufactures its own products using state-of-the-art equipment, and following the highest standards of quality control.
Each product is carefully designed by a team of laboratory professionals and experienced engineers with quality and durability in mind. They are manufactured with only the highest grade, raw materials and according to international quality standards to ensure that they can withstand use in even the toughest laboratory environments.