Wave Form Helix, 4" Closed Length x 3" Diameter - A Scientist's Version of the Classic Toy - Eisco Labs
- A scientist's version of the classic toy! (With a higher spring constant)
- Can be used as a scientific instrument to measure a wave function and for demonstrating a variety of physics concepts
- Send it down a wicked set of stairs for an exciting display
- Measures 4" when closed and 3" in diameter
- Stretches up to 3 meters in length!
Wave Form Helix - A Scientist's Version of the Classic Toy*
- Can be used as a scientific instrument to measure a wave function (it actually has a higher spring constant than the classic toy)
- Great for demonstrating a variety of physics topics including potential and kinetic energy, Hooke's Law, energy of motion and more
- Unleash the helix down a wicked set of stairs for an exciting display
- Learn impressive tricks!
This wave form helix measures 4" in height when closed, and 3" in diameter. Measures up to 3 meters in length when fully stretched!
Join our mailing list
Stay up to date on new products and special offers.
+1 (585) 360-2295 (US Local and International)
Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm EST
24/7 Support Available at email@example.com
Added to your cart:
- About hBARSCI
- Customer Service
- Build To Order
- Tempora incidunt
- Minima veniam
- Velit esse quam
- Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit.
- Excepturi sint
- Officia deserunt
- Et harum
- Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium
- Chromium Resistance Wire - $19.99
- 500mL Beaker Mug, Borosilicate Glass, 50mL Graduations - $25.00
- Eisco Labs Pair of Steel Tuning Forks (440Hz) in Wood Bases, One Adjustable - $36.99
- Eisco Labs Erlenmeyer (Conical) Flask, Borosilicate, 500mL, Pack of 6 - $49.99
- Metal Rivets, Aluminium, - $19.99
- Powder Funnel, 100mm - 60º Angle - Plain Stem - Borosilicate Glass - Eisco Labs - $16.29
- Select manually
- Men Style on - 125.00$
Sample Company, Inc.
1412 South Main Expressway
Sugar Land, TX 98765