Wave Form Helix, 4" Closed Length x 3" Diameter - A Scientist's Version of the Classic Toy
- SCIENCE TWIST ON A CLASSIC || A wave form helix/slinky is the scientist's version of the classic toy with a higher spring constant
- MEASURES WAVE FUNCTION || Can be used as a scientific instrument to measure a wave function and for demonstrating a variety of physics concepts
- FUN AND EDUCATIONAL || Send it down a set of stairs for endless nostalgic fun while learning about waves, momentum, and motion
- COMPACT || When closed, helix measures 4" in length and 3" in diameter
- STRETCHY || Stretches up to 3 meters in length
Wave Form Helix - A Scientist's Version of the Classic Toy
Can be used as a scientific instrument to measure a wave function (it actually has a higher spring constant than the classic toy). Great for demonstrating a variety of physics topics including potential and kinetic energy, Hooke's Law, energy of motion and more. Unleash the helix down a wicked set of stairs for an exciting display. Learn impressive tricks! This wave form helix measures 4" in height when closed, and 3" in diameter. Measures up to 3 meters in length when fully stretched.