- Large mounted tuning forks
- One fork with adjustable frequency
- Comes with mallet and bases
- Used in clearly demonstrating 'beat' frequencies
- Demonstrates resonance and interference
This premium set of large tuning forks mounted on beautiful pine boxes is exceptional for physics experiments demonstrating soundwave resonance and dissonance. It comes with a mass adjustment for one fork that will alter frequency, thus allow for the creation and observation of beat frequencies or to demonstrate sympathy or resonance.