if placed by 12PM EST
- Eisco Labs Economy Ripple tank illustrates the wave motions like rectilinear and circular motion.
- ( Power supply needed PH0767C)
- No tools needed for set up, Set up time is approx. 5 minutes
- Overall height of unit is 21?
- Power supply, wave generator, and banana cords are not included.
Eisco Labs Economy Ripple tank illustrates the wave motions like rectilinear and circular motion. This Ripple Tank is comprised of a molded frame with an acrylic window. Scratch resistant supported by adjustable legs. This dual purpose tank is a versatile apparatus allowing all types of waves and wave motion. Includes illuminating lamp and important accessories. The unique design and size allows it to be used on an overhead projector as well.
Table measures 16.5" long and wide and is 21" tall. Screen size is 11.8" x 11.8".
Set up takes approximately 5 minutes and does not require any tools. Approx. 500 ml of liquid are needed to fill tank.
Supplied in foam packing for safe transport.
- Ripple Tank 40 x 40 cm
- Metal legs
- Rippler Motor with eccentric cam mounted on PVC bar
- Three supports for illuminator and the motor unit
- Motor hanging clamps
- Springs for motor support
- Lamp Unit Halogen 6 Volts
- Hand Stroboscope
- Concave Perspex plate
- Convex Perspex plate
- Rectangular Perspex plate
- Curved Reflector
- Barrier, Large
- Barrier, Small
- Plastic Roller Bar
*Required, but not included: Lead Set Power supply, wave generator, and banana cords