if placed by 12PM EST
- Compass within a durable plastic case
- Needle points perpendicular to magnetic north
- Can be mounted to a tangent galvanometer to measure the direction and strength of its magnetic field
- Resolution down to 1 degree along the compass
- Good for lessons on magnetism
This compass can be used to measure the direction of a magnetic field. Enclosed in a sturdy plastic case, with graduations down to a single degree, this compass can be mounted on a tangent galvanometer. Great for lessons on magnetic fields and ambient magnetism.