- Primary coil constructed of enameled copper wire, approximate resistance 0.5 Ohms wound on tube with length of 110mm X 30mm in diameter.
- Secondary coil fits outside primary coil. Coil is constructed of fine enameled copper wire with an approximate resistance of 100 Ohms. Coil is wound on a cylinder with the dimensions 120 mm in length X 82 mm in diameter
- Both coils fitted with 4mm sockets for easy use with standard banana plugs.
- Magnetic iron core is 160mm in length and 15mm in diameter.
- RoHS compliant and built to last.
This high quality demonstration induction coil(s) are perfect for showing Faraday's law or incorporating into a bench top research experiment. The set includes 2 nesting coils and cylindrical bar magnet.